Thursday 9 June 2011

Reading Challenge 2011

I just joined Goodreads today. Yeah.. I know its probably to late, but its better late than never right?? After have my profile done, I decided to join its Reading Challenge 2011. Since Goodreads allowed me to have my own target on how many books I should read for the whole year, so I choose to read 24 books this year.

24 book a year. That means I only read 2 book in a month. Yeah.. I know.. so small amount for a gal who considered her self as BOOKWORM. What can I say. I'm planning a lot of thing this year. I mean.. I wanna crocheting, I wanna knitting, I wanna do some embroidery. I want this I want that. Plus.. I'm a working gal and still have to do some household every day. So so far, I think 24 is a reasonable number. Who knows.. maybe I can read more than that in reality ;)



 


   


      2011 Reading Challenge
   


         
    
       
    
          2011 Reading Challenge
       

    
     

        AmandaPutri has    
      
        
             read 3 books toward her goal of 24 books.
        
              
     

     

       
hide

     

     

        3 of 24 (12%)
     

          
    
       
  
          view books
       

    
  
  
 
  
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my review.
Now it's ur turn to review mine ;)